Is It Time To Replace Your AC?
As a homeowner or business owner in South Florida, you know how essential it is to have a functioning air conditioning system during the hot summer months. However, like any mechanical equipment, your HVAC system will eventually need to be replaced. At United A/C & Refrigeration, we want to help you understand when it’s time to replace your ac system and provide you with a free in-home estimate.
Things to Consider:
- Age of the system: The average lifespan of an HVAC system is around 15-20 years. If your system is getting older, it may be time to consider a replacement.
- Frequent breakdowns and repairs: Replacing the system may be more cost-effective than frequently repairing an old system.
- Increased energy bills. An older, less efficient system will require more energy to run, which can result in higher energy bills.
- Inadequate cooling: If you’re noticing that your home or business is not as fantastic as it used to be or your air conditioning unit is struggling to keep up, it may be time to consider a replacement.
- Unusual noises or odors: If your HVAC system is making unusual noises or emitting strange odors, it may indicate a problem that can’t be fixed and replacement is needed.
- Inefficiency: If your system is not cooling efficiently and runs for extended periods, it may be time to consider a replacement.
- Lack of maintenance: Regular maintenance can prolong the life of your HVAC system. But if you have not been keeping up with it, it may mean that time to replace your ac system.
- Rising humidity levels: Humidity in your home or business growing could indicate that your system’s dehumidifying function is not working correctly.
- Leaking refrigerant: A leaking refrigerant is a sign of a more severe problem. It’s best to replace the system as soon as possible.
- Advanced technology: New technology is constantly being developed. It may be worth considering an upgrade to a more energy-efficient system. This can help save you money on energy bills in the long run.
Is It Time To Call A Professional?
At United A/C & Refrigeration, we understand that it can be overwhelming to think about replacing your HVAC system. We are here to help you through this process. Our team will provide a free in-home estimate. This will help you make the best decision for your home or business.
If you’re ready to schedule a free in-home estimate or have questions, contact us at (954) 428-7877. We look forward to serving you and helping you keep cool in South Florida’s tropical climate.
Call (954) 428-7877