Deerfield Beach, FL Air Conditioning Repair Services – Get $50 Off Any Repair Today!
Deerfield Beach, FL Air Conditioning Repair Services – Get $50 Off Any Repair Today!
As you know, home comfort is important to making your limited time at home pleasurable. When your air conditioning system fails, it leaves you both uncomfortable and frustrated. Residents of Deerfield Beach are lucky to have the most reliable a/c contractor in the area by their side. United A/C & Refrigeration prides itself on its customer service and unmatched guarantees.
Air Conditioning Services in Deerfield Beach, FL
Your air conditioner is a vital appliance for your home. With that said, here’s a list of ac services we offer in Deerfield Beach:
- Air Conditioning Repair: If your air conditioner is not performing well, fear not. We can repair any issues you may be having. Our technicians work with all major brands.
- Air Conditioning Replacement: When energy bills are too high your old unit may be at the end of its life. As a result, you should consider AC replacement.
- Air Conditioning Installation: A new air conditioner will keep you cool all year. Also, it raises your home’s value. Call for your free in-home estimate today!
- Air Conditioning Tune-Up: Have your air conditioning unit serviced at least once a year. With an annual tune-up, you can reduce your chance of a breakdown by 94%.
Reasons To Choose Us
- 24-hour Emergency AC Repair: If your central AC unit breaks down late in the afternoon, we’ll be there to fix it. Our trucks are always on standby in the Deerfield Beach area.
- Free Second Opinions: We are always happy to offer a second opinion for free. We want to make sure you receive the right service to solve your specific problem. If you’ve received an estimate or quote from a competitor, we will give a second opinion on a new a/c system for free.
- Your Neighbors Love Us: United A/C & Refrigeration is family-owned and operated. We have over 270+ positive Google Reviews and rated A+ on the Better Business Bureau. We are in the business to please customers and welcome you to join our family.
Call United A/C & Refrigeration for fast AC repairs or a tune-up to get through the upcoming season. Our experts have your heating and cooling needs covered. Call (954) 428-7877 for reliable and efficient HVAC services in Deerfield Beach, FL today.
Air Conditioning Repair Contractor In Deerfield Beach, FL, And Surrounding Areas
Summertime is a crucial period for your air conditioning unit. To ensure optimal performance and efficiency, regular maintenance and repairs are essential. If you require air conditioning repair in Deerfield Beach, FL, you can rely on our professional HVAC contractors.
Over time, normal wear and tear can take a toll on your AC unit, leading to breakdowns and repairs. If you find yourself constantly needing repairs or experiencing decreased performance and efficiency, it may be time to consider a replacement. Trust United A/C & Refrigeration for AC maintenance in Deerfield Beach needs.
Several Signs Say it's Time to Repair Your AC
Airflow is Minimal
On a hot day, poor airflow can be a significant issue. If it appears that your air conditioner is not blowing air, place your hand near one of the vents to test the airflow.
Insufficient air coming out of the vents could indicate that there is a blockage somewhere in the system preventing proper airflow. You need to call one of our trained technicians for AC repair in Deerfield Beach, FL, area to fix this issue.
Detecting Water Leaks
It is normal for your AC system to produce condensation as it removes moisture from the air. The condensate drain pan located below the unit collects and disposes of the dripping condensation. If you see pools of water near the AC system, this could indicate you have a water leak. Contact one of our professionals right away if you notice this with your unit.
Strange Odors or Sounds
If you notice any loud noises or foul odors coming from your AC while it’s running, pay attention. The strange sound from your air conditioner indicates that it needs to be repaired. Similarly, mold and mildew that grow in your ductwork can produce unpleasant odors that can harm your health. If your air conditioner displays any of these abnormalities, call a professional air conditioner repair in Deerfield Beach, FL, immediately.
The AC Thermostat isn't Working
Your air conditioner’s thermostat acts as the control center for the system. If your AC unit turns on and off frequently or doesn’t turn on at all, it may be a sign that the thermostat is not functioning properly. One of our HVAC professionals should be called to examine the problem, as it may involve electrical components.
Increasing Electric Bills
If you see a sudden increase in your energy bill without changing your usage habits, it’s a sign that your AC system needs to be repaired or replaced. The problem could be caused by a faulty thermostat switch, leaks in the ductwork, or an old air conditioner. Regardless of the cause, it’s essential to have it fixed. Our company offers expert ductless mini-split services in Deerfield Beach, FL.
It is Past the AC's Life Expectancy
The average lifespan of an air conditioner is less than 10 years. If your unit has lasted longer, it’s a good indication that it has been well-maintained. However, it’s important to keep an eye out for signs of issues and address them promptly to avoid the need for a full replacement. Attempting to handle repairs on your own can lead to additional costs if something goes wrong. It’s best to contact a professional HVAC technician if you notice any signs of problems. Contact United A/C & Refrigeration at (561) 232-2952 for same-day service and a wide range of AC replacement in Deerfield Beach.
Check out what our customers are saying about United A/C & Refrigeration Services!
for Deerfield Beach, FL
Carolyn - Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
The service was excellent and he did a great job. Explained everything to me and now I have a better understanding of our a/c unit.
Larry - Deerfield Beach, FL 33441
Our technician Delano did a great job!
Toni murphy - Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
Thank you Andrew from United
Barbara - Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
Carlos - Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
Andy - Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
Best company in Deerfield
Skip - Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
Excellent Service Explained everything in great detail, clean up was perfect very professional.
Annual A/C Maintenance
Mike - Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
Kurt was awsome
Dave - Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
Cool A/C Family
Keith - Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
United always takes care of my company A/C, so I gave them a call. Glen came to my home to see what I needed done. I bounced some ideas off him for things I was thinking about doing in the future. He was very patient and explained the pros and cons for each of my plans, where I also found out they do insulation as well. Kurtis and Deshawn replaced the attic insulation, air handler and A/C unit all in one day. They answered all my questions and provided exceptional customer service. They cleaned up behind themselves. You couldn't even tell they were there. I was very happy with the price. Maggie kept me updated and communicated on a regular basis. Thanks so much. It was a pleasure.
Cook - Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
Amanda - Deerfield Beach, FL 33441
Awesome and give a great service
Marie - Deerfield Beach, FL 33441
Hello, Kirtis came on time, polite, diligent and he fix the problem properly neatly .
Peter - Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
Highly Recommended. Great service
Glen - Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
Fast and professional
Air conditioning check up they had somebody come out may Diagnosis system incorrect unit is not under warranty at nine years old sold them a new system. Happy customer.
Frequently Asked Questions
HVAC companies have manufactured the air conditioning system for 13-15 years. However, several factors reduce the lifeline of the AC system:
- Excessive use.
- Poor maintenance services.
- Addressing the issues after delaying the repair service for several weeks.
- Setting the thermostat temperature extremely low.
Here are some signs, according to the air conditioning repair in Deerfield Beach, FL, that indicates that replacement time is near:
- It has a hard time keeping the interior environment cool and comfortable.
- Consumes more electricity to deliver nominal services, leading to an increase in electricity bills.
- It makes loud and disturbing noises while operating.
- The AC system needs AC repair services often in the summer season.
Here are some reasons why your air conditioning system is not blowing air:
- Blocked air filter
- Frozen evaporator coils
- Issues in the fan
- Broken AC belt or a malfunctioning motor
- Thermostat issues
United A/C & Refrigeration will help you if the AC compressor has stopped working. Call our AC repair in Deerfield Beach at (562)-232-2952.
Here are some services that the professional technician performs during the maintenance services:
- Replace the air filter.
- Check the condition and functioning of the compressor.
- Clean the evaporator and condenser coils.
- Lubricate the mechanical parts like the motor and fan for smooth functioning.
- Examine the electrical connections and wires.
According to the experts at air conditioning repair in Deerfield Beach, FL, it is better to schedule the maintenance service twice a year. Scheduling maintenance services, even annually, keep the issues far from the system and clears the path for AC to live a long life.
It is better to call the air conditioner service when the AC suddenly stops working. This is because you need to know what fault caused the sudden breakdown, and the AC repairs in Deerfield Beach, FL, will help you fix the AC system.
The simple strategy to reduce energy costs in Florida is to find new ways to maintain a cool temperature and reduce the air conditioning system's workload. Here are some ways of maintaining a cool temperature:
- Use a ceiling fan to lower the temperature after the AC system has worked.
- Fold the curtains when the AC system is working.
- Use dark colour curtains to block the sun's rays.
You can find out what size AC system you need if you know the measurements of the room space. Here are the steps to understand the AC system size:
- Measure the length and breadth of the room.
- Multiply length and breadth.
- Then, multiply the product by 25 BTU.
Asking the technician to estimate the size is better because several other factors also matter in determining the system's size.