Duct Cleaning in Deerfield Beach, FL
Is your home or office in need of duct cleaning? United A/C & Refrigeration offers high-quality duct cleaning services in Deerfield Beach, FL. Ducts can become clogged with dust, dirt, and other debris over time leading to poor indoor air quality and decreased airflow. Our team of experienced professionals will clean your ducts thoroughly, improving the air quality in your home or office.
Call us at (561)-232-2952 for the same-day Duct Cleaning Services In Deerfield Beach!
5 Signs Your Air Ducts Need Cleaning
- Increased Dust in Your Home or Office: If you’ve noticed an increase in dust in your home or office, it could be a sign that your air ducts need cleaning. Over time, dust and other debris can build up in your ducts, causing them to release more dust into your living space.
- Poor Indoor Air Quality: If you’ve noticed that the air in your home or office doesn’t feel as fresh as it used to, it could be a sign of poor indoor air quality. Ducts that are clogged with dust and debris can cause the air in your living space to become stale and polluted.
- Decreased Airflow: If you’ve noticed that the airflow in your home or office has decreased, it could be a sign that your ducts are clogged. A blocked duct can restrict airflow, making it difficult to heat or cool your living space.
- Strange Smells Coming From Your Vents: If you’ve noticed strange smells coming from your vents, it could be a sign that your ducts need cleaning. Ducts full of dust and debris can harbor mold and mildew, which can cause musty odors.
- Visible Mold or Mildew On Your Vents: If you can see mold or mildew on your vents, it’s a sign that your ducts require a good cleaning. Clogged ducts can provide a fertile breeding ground for mold and mildew.
If you’ve noticed any of these signs, it’s time to schedule duct cleaning with United A/C & Refrigeration. Our team of experienced professionals will clean your ducts thoroughly, improving the air quality in your home or office.
Quality Duct Cleaning Service In Deerfield Beach, Florida
BrushBeast Air Duct Cleaning Machine
The BrushBeast with SpeedTray Carrier is the most powerful and portable Rotobrush brush and vacuum machine yet. With a 90% increase in vacuum power, the BrushBeast can remove even the heaviest build up within duct systems. Easily access your brushes and other accessories with the newly designed SpeedTray carrier, with built in magnets and holders everything is within arms reach.
Advanced filter bag design
The BrushBeast™ has a heavy duty bag filter that is strong and will hold more debris!
The BrushBeast™ is constructed using thick, high-quality polypropylene. Both the pod and carrier have been rotomolded to guarantee superior strength and have a textured finish for greater durability.
With more power, you get more opportunity. A 17 foot extension hose can be added to the standard 35 foot to give you a total of 52 feet of hose.
Four Powerful Vacuum Motors
Easily remove the heaviest build up within any duct system. Equipped with four vacuum motors, the BrushBeast offers a 90% increase in vacuum power when compared to the AIR+
Added Portability With Removable Pod
Rotobrush is the only air duct cleaning equipment manufacturer that features a removable pod. The removable pod can easily be carried by a single person into an attic, basement or crawlspace.
Advanced Airpath Design
The direct, duct design of the airpath provides a short distance directly to the vacuum chamber to help increase vacuum power.
When functionality meets portability, easily carry everything you need! The SpeedTray Carrier has magnets on the front to easily attach brushes and built-in holders house your vacuum accessories, drill, and fogger.
Large Rear Wheels
The BrushBeast™ is equipped with large 12″ back wheels. These nylon enforced wheels are durable and allow you to easily navigate some of the toughest surfaces.
Watch The BrushBeast In Action
The BrushBeast in action is a sight to behold. Its four powerful vacuum motors, paired with its 450 RMP 120/220V brush motor, make short work of even the most difficult air duct cleaning job, while still remaining safe to use with any type of air duct, including flex ducts.
Yes, all of the Rotobrush air duct cleaning equipment was designed and built to safely clean flexible duct work effectively. It is also safe and effective for duct board and metal duct work.
It costs an average of $5 to $7 per job for the three consumable items on the air duct cleaning systems, which include, brushes, filter bags and chemicals.
Homeowners are already asking for indoor air quality and energy saving solutions, and the demand is increasing as we speak. Our customers know that if they don’t offer these solutions, their competitors will. Our packages help you add these services, and the revenue they generate without adding the overhead of extra techs.
50% of all homeowners will buy additional insulation if you offer it, so the revenue potential is huge. And don’t stop with adding insulation, examine and seal any duct leaks while you clean them. Your customers will see an immediate decrease in their energy bills, and that’s what encourages them to recommend you to their friends.
All of our equipment is simple to use and easy to learn and operate. We provide all of the hands-on training you need during our RotoMasters training classes. All of our air duct cleaning equipment can be operated by only one person. In additional to certified training, we offer 24/7 technical support.
If you want to pay by credit card, cash or check that’s great- our customers do it every day. But many customers want the package to pay for itself. They do this using one of our finance partners. Typically, one job per month pays for the package.